1. Delivery is made as long as stocks last.
2. You can expect your package to be delivered within 3 - 4 working days, depending on your location.
Your package will be shipped by DHL between Monday and Friday, excluding local and national holidays and festivities. BEN NV is not liable for unforeseen delays. BEN NV is not liable for unpredictable delays, notwithstanding that, except for cases of Force Majeure, the goods will be delivered within a maximum of thirty (30) days following the day after the submission to BEN NV of the order by the Customer. Unless otherwise specified in the order.
3. The goods are sent according to the overview per country (see section D 7) at both the cost and the risk of the customer to the delivery address given by the customer.
4. In case goods are shipped outside of Europe, costs of duty are to be affected by the receiver of the package.
5. If it is impossible to deliver the goods, the agreement is automatically dissolved. BEN NV shall notify the customer in writing before the aforesaid delivery period has come to an end. In the case of partial delivery, each delivery will be considered a separate sale.
6. Except if proof to the contrary is provided, BEN NV will have discharged its obligation to deliver as soon as the delivered goods have been offered to the buyer once. In the case of home deliveries, the transport operator’s report about the refusal to accept delivery will serve as full proof that the delivery has been offered.
7. Overview per country:
Belgium: 10 euro
The Netherlands: 15 euro
Rest of Europe:25 euro
Australia / New Zealand:70 euro
Rest of the world: 60 euro